You are responsible for your conduct on our site
While we understand the temptation to cheat, we want to make it clear that we do not condone cheating, plagiarism or any other form of academic honesty. The following is our Academic Honesty Policy:
1. This site is a platform for students and scholars to get tutorials related to homework and assignments in exchange for money.
2. You will not, in any circumstance, use the work of scholars on this site and turn it in as your own.
3. You agree to use this service in a manner which is consistent with your academic institution's policies and rules.
4. You will not, in any circumstance, use this service to get answers to quizzes, exams, tests or any other form of testing method.
5. You agree not to send messages to scholars asking them to take your online tests, quizzes or exams.
6. You agree not to upload material to which you are not the owner. This includes uploading files for which you do not have rights.
7. You agree to absolve the service of all responsibility and consequences related to using this service in case of civil or criminal prosecution against you.
8. The service reserves the right to suspend your account if the service becomes aware that you have violated the above terms.
1. "You" and "Users" refers to any registered user or visitor to the acemyhomework.com site.
2. "Client" is the registered user that posts a project to be completed by a scholar.
3. "Scholar" provides the services to accomplish a project for a Client.
4. "Service" is defined as all activity and services provided from acemyhomework.com.
5. "Content" is any information provided, uploaded, or entered into acemyhomework.com site during use.
6. "Escrow" is defined as the payment 'escrow' holding system provided by acemyhomework.com.
7. "Project" is defined by any work posting from a Client in attempt to find a Scholar.
8. "Account" refers to a registered user and including all Content they have inputted into acemyhomework.com.