Last Updated as of November 14, 2012
You agree to be bound by following terms and conditions when you use our site:
acemyhomework.com service, hereby referred to as “Service” or any services offered by acemyhomework.com are offered ‘as is’ without any guarantee or conditions. The Service has the maximum liability of the amount paid by the Client in an Escrow account. Your account may be terminated if you violate the following:
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. A valid email address needs to be provided during the registration process.
3. You can only use the Service for requesting sample papers, homework assignment help and proofreading. The Service cannot be held responsible for any academic, civil or criminal proceedings against you for wrongfully using this service.
4. The security of the account is your responsibility. The Service will not be held liable in the case your account security is breached. You absolve the Service of any damages or liabilities that may occur due to any and all security breaches, regardless of fault either by the Service or you.
5. All content, messages and activity under your account is your responsibility.
6. You are limited to one account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
8. You agree not to attempt to solicit users from this site for any reason whatsoever.
9. At any time, the Service reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason.
10. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
11. Once a payment is submitted from a Client in the form of an Escrow, it will be non-refundable unless a dispute in the form of email is filed with the Service within 48 hours of the Scholar completing the work. The Service is accepted as the sole arbiter in all manners of dispute regarding the tutorial delivered. The Client and Scholar agree to abide by the final decision of the Service in all disputes.
12. The Escrow account is kept in good faith by the Service and guaranteed to pay out for the agreed amount provided the Client does not file a dispute within the established timeframe.
13. The Scholar has the right to request a cashout after the Client releases payment to them via Paypal. At this time, a Paypal account is the only means available for a cashout.
Academic Honesty Policy for Clients
1. Please use this service responsibly.
2. The intent of this service is to help you to learn from scholars by tutorials.
3. This service may not be used to obtain answers to exams, quizzes or other testing methods.
4. You may not post requests asking scholars to take your exams or quizzes for you. Such postings will be removed by us.
5. You may not, under any circumstance, turn in the work of scholars as your own.
Academic Honesty Policy for Scholars
1. Please use this service responsibly.
2. Do not agree to take tests or quizzes for students. Please contact acemyhomework to have listing removed.
3. Your tutorials should have detailed explanations for the solution.
4. You may not write papers for students but you may proofread it for them.
Relationship Between Client And Scholar
1. Scholars are Independent and free agents and not to be mistaken as a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship.
2. You are prohibited from contacting the Scholar from outside the Service for any reason. You are prohibited from arranging to circumvent the fees imposed by the Service by soliciting the Scholar to do work outside of the Service.
3. Both parties agree to contact the Service in regards to any change in the agreed amount after the project has been awarded.
4. You are prohibited from under-bidding, deliberately manipulating the bid process or private messaging the Client in regards to the amount on Projects in an attempt to renegotiate the actual price privately, avoiding fees.
5. You agree not to attempt to solicit private information of any kind. This also includes email, instant messaging ID or any other means of contact.
6. You agree not to post any content for which you do not have sole ownership. You are expressly forbidden from passing other people’s work or work for which you do not have ownership as your own work and uploading it the Service. By uploading content or entering text, you agree to transfer ownership of your work (copyright) and all other rights or claims to the Service. You authorize the Service to distribute, display, transmit, distribute or perform any other edits, modifications in any form once you upload, input or paste your content to the Service. You agree to not sell, distribute or claim ownership for work which was completed for the Client after you have been compensated.
Copyright And Content Ownership
1. You agree to not hold us liable for any copyright infringement that may result from the posting of content by any of the users of our Service.
2. We will remove appropriate content if a valid copyright claim is made.
3. The Service does not monitor, prescreen or evaluate posting, contents or any activity by the members. It is the responsibility of the users to abide by any and all rules of their jurisdiction.
1. The Service provides its feedback and rating system as a means through which Users can express their opinions publicly and the Service does not monitor or censor these opinions or investigate any remarks posted by the Client for accuracy or reliability.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Service will contain public feedback from Users with whom you have transacted. You acknowledge that feedback results for you may consist of comments and ratings left by other Users and that Service may calculate a composite feedback number based on these individual ratings.
3. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by Users or third parties as a result of these remarks if a court finds that these remarks are legally actionable or defamatory. The Service is not legally responsible for any feedback or comments posted or made available on the Service by any Users or third parties, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable.
4. Any effort to falsify feedback, manipulate or coerce another User by threatening negative feedback or offering to sell or buy Services in exchange for feedback is in violation of this Terms of Service. The Service reserves the right to delete ratings and feedback as it deems appropriate.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. You must not modify, adapt or modify the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this Service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
4. We may, at our sole discretion, remove uploaded content, postings or messages and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any User will result in deletion of your account.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You must not attempt to hack, exploit or compromise the security of the Service. You agree not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
8. We do not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. We make no claims about the availability of the Service.
10. The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Service and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Service (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Limitation Of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR LICENSORS OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY ACTION OR CLAIM RELATED TO THE SITE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) $100, OR (B) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF SERVICE CHARGES ACTUALLY COLLECTED BY US FROM YOU FOR THE SITE SERVICES TO WHICH THE LIABILITY RELATES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DETERMINATION OF SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Warranty Disclaimer THE SITE SERVICES PROVIDED BY acemyhomework.com OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AS AVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE POSTINGS MADE ON THE WEB SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. You are prohibited from giving out contact information or your PayPal email on our site. Doing so will result in your account being suspended.
2. You may not start work on a project for a client until you are officially assigned a project. Messaging clients with tutorials before you are officially assigned the project will result in account suspension.
3. If you miss a deadline or do not respond to the client within a reasonable time frame, the project will be reassigned and you risk getting negative feedback / suspended from acemyhomework.
4. Circumventing our payment system or soliciting clients to work outside of our site is prohibited and will result in your account being suspended.
1. "You" and "Users" refers to any registered user or visitor to the acemyhomework.com site.
2. "Client" is the registered user that posts a project to be completed by a scholar.
3. "Scholar" provides the services to accomplish a project for a Client.
4. "Service" is defined as all activity and services provided from acemyhomework.com.
5. "Content" is any information provided, uploaded, or entered into acemyhomework.com site during use.
6. "Escrow" is defined as the payment 'escrow' holding system provided by acemyhomework.com.
7. "Project" is defined by any work posting from a Client in attempt to find a Scholar.
8. "Account" refers to a registered user and including all Content they have inputted into acemyhomework.com.